sábado, fevereiro 5

love hurts.

In this times of change, i guess you can't see how much i care about you...

i have some much affection for you, and you can't feel that.
i can't run all over the time of that fire inside me.
it hurts a lot, more than a thousand nifes cuting my skin
it's so hard, humanly impossible do it harder..
i fight against my feelings, my desire..
run from my wish, my mind, my reason..i guess im trying to run from myself, just because you're inside of me..
Im trying so hard to do that.. that sometimes you can't know how much i want to be dead..
because death is peaceful, easy, life is much harder.
And when you talk to me like that , and open your feelings, and i can see that i still inside you...
that you still want to be part of my soul, and you are fighting that as much as i'm doing..
its like awsers to infinity questions, its like a thousand more questions inside my head..
its so confusing... because you feel all that but its not my hand you take..
and it make me so lost, that i punish myself for loved you so much..
it looks like some freak game that is never over..
and you can't see it, you can't feel it..
i guess you can't imagine how much i still love you.

0 comentários: