domingo, janeiro 30

say goodbye.

There is nothing here anymore
just become some kind of nothing,
And we lost the rest of little care..
I guess we can't be anything no more.
because i have no more rabbits in my hat,
and i can't try to do things right anymore..
'cause im too tired of see your little world.
so i need to go away and let you go,
take my shits and live far of that
'cause im just feeling sad cause i don't know
the someone that you became
So i have all life time at my feets,
and this is not what i need.
You were so much, how can you mean nothing to me now?
it just, you lost all that shine, and i look into your eyes and that's nothing of the man i knew..
and i have a lot of care for you, i know i can trust, but
is not you, my you anymore..
and i can't wait for you to open your mind.
'cause i need someone that like me, the same way i like;
that respect me, that like me the way i am, and don't trick my trust at first chance.
And the only thing hard, is to see that you were all this
how people change, that's really sad..
So i guess i pack my bags and leave your life now.

0 comentários: