sexta-feira, janeiro 21

bleeding.

i have my heart open, i just get myself shot.

god my only weakness is that i just care too much...
and all this scars remind me of you... and hurt me saying that the past is real...
but it steal open.. i just want to feel..
im lost and im feeling down... and i just wanna be with you...
you sould never end this up... cause i give me all.
igues i try to give you my hand but you run away,..
and i believe you, and i give it all to you...
and i just want you to know, i can can give up it all for you..
i just give up my world, just to be in yours.. it was never enough
it just im bleeding, every single moment, and i can't have you again in my arms..
god it just feels like bullets ... and you are killing me... slowly...
i can understand .. im not good, i just love too much...
and i just can't say i can move on... or i will be able to be me again....
i just't don't know if i can't hold on anymore...

0 comentários: