terça-feira, janeiro 18

Just Words.

once again in this darkness hole,there is to many things that still not finnish...
Looking arround us, inside of us.. inside me and inside you..
It's like a candle, theres no easy to see that little fire,
but we can fell it, and it's burning inside, not that's really matter... is just like we both are trying to do something wrong... we are trying to forget something that is marked in our flesh, in our minds, even worst, in our hearts... and we both are trying to believe its over, that it's not hurting,it's something that we can do easily.. I guess im wrong again.. but i can look inside you, deep inside your eyes, and i see there is something of me there.. god how i wish there isn't, the same way i wish there isn't you deep inside me... so we keep trying, keep that fight against ourself, maybe work, maybe not... doesn't matter, because we lose a battle after another, everytime we look for each other.. i am losing this war, but im still fighting, how i wish this shit is over.. or just wake up and see that was just a fucking nightmare.. i guess i know it will never happen.. god and you say to me, "I don't tricked you", yes you do!!! you trick my trust, my love, my hope... and want to know something, is not because you over it some days ago that make things ok, or worst, that make it hurt any less..
I... I am so fucking angry with myself, but i can't be angry with you.. and that is makin me insane..
I think this is just my escape of world, this little write word, full of nothing, because words it will never be able to say what i feel.

(original data: 17/01/2010)

0 comentários: